If you have purchased by choosing to receive the shipment directly to your home, upon delivery of the material by the courier, check that:
- The number of packages delivered corresponds to that indicated in the accompanying document.
- The packaging is intact and not damaged in any way.
- The identity and quality of the products, possibly indicated on the packaging, correspond to that indicated on the invoice.
- The invoice, sent by e-mail, must be kept.
- The mismatch in the number of packages or indications, as well as loss or damage, must be immediately reported to the carrier.